Our hair says the story all about us like what we eat, our lifestyle, where we came from, and our daily habits too. Hair can also tell so much about our personality. Since, it has been the subject of a boatload of prides as well as researches. In the latest history, human are crazy for their hair and worried of hair loss and many other hair problems, especially women. So, there are some surprising and interesting facts about hair that may be beneficial for you. Human hair can have distinct characteristics in order to their ethnic origin. Sometimes, many people may have many different hair traits than their racial origin; it is possible because of drinking, smoking and taking drugs. Then, it becomes more important to take seriously about health of your hair as it is most significant accessory of your body that gives an entire get up. In addition to this, taking proper care as well as nourishment for keeping your hair healthy are the most important in order to look best. For this, you might first want to know about your hair, as well as all the needs of it, and then it will be possible to better take good care of your crowning glory. You should also know the most important and interesting facts about hair that include the following amazing points.
Interesting Facts About Hair
- Human hair grows only 0.3 to 0.5 millimeter per day as well as 1 cm per month.
- The average hair strands on our head are 0.1 million to 0.15.
- You can lift up to 100 grams weight with only single strands of your hair. Factually, your entire hair strands can bear the weight of two elephants.
- It is more surprising and interesting facts about hair for you, if you belong to Asia continent then the elasticity of your hair has greater and grows faster than the others.
- Your hair strands cannot help in revealing your gender.
- The growth of human hair is fast in warm weather as it rouses hair growth.
- Some people think that trimming can influence hair growth, but it is not true.
- The growths of African people’s hair are slower than the Europeans.
- Human head does not have a thermal insulation fats layers while hair assists as thermal protection.
- In Europe, a quarter of the population daily washes their hair while a boatload of people washes their hair in a week only three times. For a good and healthy hair you should wash your hair.
- In North America up to 80% and up to 90% Japanese wash their hair two times daily.
Moreover, there are a plethora of interesting facts about hair that you should also know. The credit of largest growth rate of hair in a month is owned by Asian people and the growth is 1.3 cm. While the lowest growth rate of hair is recorded as 0.9 cm/month and is recorded by African people. In addition to this, the hair density (per square cm) of African people is higher than the Asian people’s hair density. Moreover, the interesting facts about hair towards weight lifting strength, it supports up to 100 grams while it can be increased up to 10 kg. It is done by knitting almost 100 hairs together. Furthermore, the entire hair of the scalp assists to lift up to 12 tons if a person’s scalp with strong enough. Each hair follicle is totally sovereign of its neighbors but once a hair plucked another on starts growing at the same follicle. One of the most astonishing and interesting facts about hair, there is only 4% population has the natural hair across the world. The hair of women and men are identical as respect to the structure and growth cycle. There are 90% of human hair growths constantly while the lifespan of hair is approximately five years. Other interesting facts about hair also include its property of elasticity. Hair is very stretchy and in can be stretched up to 30% without any damage while it is wet. Though, the elasticity is higher in lighter color hair as well as lower in black color hair. Now you have become knowledgeable about hair and its fascinating fun facts. You can take better care of your hair with the help of above mention points.