Interesting Facts about Neptune – Second Farthest Planet of the Solar System
The starting of 1800 discovered was most invented time of the solar system. In starting time (in 1963) Galileo is a this planet is denoted as a star but in 1946 a mathematical scientists calculated the path of the new planet, after some time an observer saw an unknown planet in the sky and this unknown planet is Neptune. Let’s discuss interesting facts about Neptune.
We know Neptune is the eighth planet in our solar system and fourth largest planet of the solar system and one of the smallest planets of the gas planet because it’s gasses radius is 24,764 km. Neptune was founded by mathematical prediction after unexpected changes in the orbit of Uranus were observed. It is also known as a Roman god of the sea. This planet mass is 102,410,000,000,000,000 billion kg or we can say that 17.15*E where Earth is denoted by E and Equatorial Diameter is 49,528 km. Polar Diameter of this planet is 48,682 km, while Equatorial Circumference 155,600 km.
What are the features and characteristics of the Neptune?
Neptune is a second blue planet in our solar system. As we know Neptune is one of the forth biggest planets of our solar system. Neptune has 13 moons and one of these the most popular moon is Triton is unique in being the only large moon in the solar system to circle its planet. Triton is extremely cold, with temperatures on its surface reaching about minus 391 degrees F (minus 235 degrees C), making it one of the coldest places in the solar system. Nevertheless, Voyager 2 detected geysers spewing icy matter upward more than 5 miles (8 kilometres).
Some similarity of the Neptune is same as Jupiter. Neptune’s rings are not easy to see but we can see with extra equipment. Neptune has Four ring and these names are Diffuse, Inner, Plateau and Main. Diffuse is a smallest ring of the Neptune its Distance is 41900 km and Width is 15 km. Inner is second smaller ring its Distance is 53200 km and Width is 15 km. Plateau is second larger ring its Distance is 53200 km and Width is 5800 km and now Main is biggest ring its Distance is 62930 km, and Width is 50 km.
Do you know some Interesting fact about Neptune?
Now, let us look over some interesting or important facts about this planet, as identified by the astronauts belonging to different parts of the world.
- Neptune is earth and last planet of our solar system. That’s reason it take 165 earth year to orbit the sun or we can say that Neptune one year equal to earth’s 165 year and a day on Earth is greater than Neptune’s day.
- Smallest gas radius (24,764 km) of the planet. In this planet 80 percent of Hydrogen, 19.0 percent of Helium and 1.5 percent of Methane present in this atmosphere.
- Its magnetic fields are 27 times more powerful than Earth. To explain this suppose that earth magnetic field is one then we can say that 27*1 will be magnetic field on Neptune.
- Its Gravity is 1.12 tonnes more powerful as compared to our planet. This rule is applicable on your weight. Your weight will be 1.12 times more compare to your normal weight in earth.
- What think about wind in Neptune? Neptune’s wind is much higher compare to our planet or we can say that strongest wind of the solar system present in Neptune. It could be 2,100 km/hour.
- Neptune is the coldest planet of the solar system. Its behind the region is distance between sun and Neptune. Here temperature could be 38 Kelvin or – 235 degree Celsius.
- One of the most famous moons of the Neptune name is Trion, Trion is biggest planet of the moon and some quite feature about this moon is orbits its host planet backwards or its moving in the opposite direction.
- Neptune size is much higher than our earth you can imagine 60 Earths into Neptune and still have some room.
- If you want to see Neptune, you must have a binocular with a big telescope.
Thus, in this way, Interesting facts about Neptune possesses countless numbers of special features to grab the attention of individuals willing to go for journey to space.